Interested in participating in a clinical rotation at Southeast Health?
As the region’s largest referral center, Southeast Health provides an exceptional learning environment for future health care professionals. Apply to participate by completing an application and returning supporting documents to Medical Staff Services. Click here to download the application packet.
These items should be completed at least two months in advance of your rotation:
- Current affiliation agreement from your school
- Letter from your Program Director to include the following:
- Verify you are in good standing
- Approval, naming the specific rotation(s) and timeframe of rotation
- Description of specifics of your liability coverage
- Completed Southeast Health rotation application with signatures
- Signed Information Access Security & Patient Confidentiality Agreement
- Signed Compliance Code of Conduct form
- Signed scope of practice
- Immunization records and TB results
- ACLS/BCLS certificates
- Current resume and/or CV
- Fit mask testing documentation
- Orientation required prior to start of rotation
- Flu vaccine verification
- COMLEX 1 / USMLE 1 scores (step 2/PE, if taken)
Have questions? Contact Judy Higby with Medical Staff Services.
Judy Higby , CPCS
Clinical Education Coordinator
334-712-3329, ext 2061 office