Southeast Health offers a full-service reference lab. Southeast Reference Lab’s main goal is to provide high quality patient care as well as excellent customer service to all of our patients. Our trained staff of lab assistants is here to take care of all of your needs. We offer a program customized to your needs and can work with you to solve any issues that may arise.
- Reliable, convenient and fast results
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Dedicated laboratory outreach manager
- Central location for results with portal access to clinic and hospital labs
- Lab order management and tracking system
- Broad in-house test menu with microbiology and pathology
- Stat, same–day and next morning turnaround time for all tests
- Local laboratory with close proximity of testing to customers
- Excellent, experienced phlebotomists
- In-house billing, patient inquiry and patient payments
- In-house courier service with multiple daily pickups
- Electronic connectivity to physician offices with flexible lab information system
- Competitive pricing
Southeast Reference Lab is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We are conveniently located on the first floor of the Southeast Health Doctors Building. Please call 334-793-8745 for more information. For billing inquiries and payments, please call 334-712-3242.