Southeast Health knows you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare provider. One factor when making your decision is the cost of healthcare.
As the region’s healthcare leader, we are committed to assisting you in understanding your options and the estimated cost associated with your care.
You are encouraged to contact your insurance provider to verify specifics spelled out in your policy and to identify any required precertification prior to scheduling a service or procedure. If you have any questions about your financial obligation, please contact your insurance provider for coverage details. Your personal, out-of-pocket costs will be dependent upon your insurance benefit provisions.
If you do not currently have health insurance, please contact patient accounts for an estimate and payment options prior to having a service or procedure performed. While we try to be as accurate as possible, please remember published prices are estimates and may not reflect your final cost.
Financial Assistance Program
Southeast Health offers various types of financial assistance programs to patients who demonstrate a financial need.
If you have questions, please contact Patient Financial Services at 334-793-8711 or 1-800-592-5384.
You can call one of our financial counselors at the number below for an estimate of your out of pocket costs for a medical service or procedure at Southeast Health.
Patient Financial Services: 334-793-8711 or 1-800-592-5384
When calling for a price estimate, please give as much information about the services or procedure as possible.
- Name of the physician or specialist
- Procedure name and code or CPT code (Your physician’s office can provide this information)
Your actual cost will be directly impacted if your physician has to perform fewer and/or different procedures.
We support price transparency and believe it is important for you to know the costs of services provided at Southeast Health. The information in this file is being provided in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirement [FY 2019 IPPS/LTCH PPS Final Rule; CMS-1694-F] for hospitals to post a list of their standard charges online. By clicking to download this information, you agree you have read and understand the following:
- The information contained in the file is current as of the last upload. Charge information is subject to periodic changes and the file will be updated as soon as practically possible to reflect any changes.
- I understand that per case charge information is based on historical data and is an estimate without complications. Physician fees or charges for additional tests are not included in the estimate. Your final bill will include charges for actual services rendered.
- Surgical prices can vary depending on the physician and time in the operating room. The price does not include physician fees, additional tests, anesthesia or radiology. Your final bill will reflect charges for the services provided.