There is no greater calling than taking care of others. At Southeast Health we take care of our nurses so they can provide our patients with quality care. We offer personalized orientation as well as the top pay in the market for registered nurses, great benefits and advancement opportunities. Are you ready to answer the call at Southeast Health and let us take care of you? Contact our nurse recruiter and take your career in the right direction.
Sign on bonuses of $6,000 are available to qualified RNs in these areas:
- 2 East/Orthopedics
- 3 East/Oncology
- 4 East/Cardiology
- 5 East/Nephrology
- 6 East/Neurology
- 7 East/Cardiovascular
- Behavioral Medicine Unit
- Critical Care
- Neurocritical Care
Sign on bonuses of $3,000 are available for these areas:
- Clinical Decision Unit
- Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
Talk with our nurse recruiter to find out if you’re eligible and learn more about these positions. Call 334-793-8002 to speak with our nurse recruiter. Want her to contact you? Click here.
Talk with our nurse recruiter to find out if your eligible and learn more about this program. Click here to contact our recruiter.
Southeast Health offers an Extended Weekend Work Option Program (EWOP) for RNs and LPNs who want a flexible weekend work schedule with a higher rate of pay.
- For each weekend shift worked, a nurse will earn base pay plus an extra $4 per hour.
- Weekend hours are from 7 a.m. on Friday until 7 a.m. on Monday
- Shifts are 12 hours
- The program offers nurses the flexibility to work two weekend days and an additional day during the week or a Friday, Saturday and Sunday combination
- Positions are available in Critical Care, Emergency Department and Medical Surgical Units
Talk with our nurse recruiter to find out if your eligible and learn more about this program. Click here to submit an inquiry.